Online registration for WEEF 2014 is closed now.
On-site registration can be done on our desks located at the entrance of Maktoum Hall. Registration desks will be operating as per the following schedule:
Wednesday, Dec 3 07:30 am – 05:30 pm Thursday, Dec 4 08:00 am – 05:30 pm Friday, Dec 5 08:00 am – 05:30 pm Saturday, Dec 6 08:00 am – 11:00 am
Join the world’s most renowned experts in the field that will address the latest innovation, advances, technology, issues and challenges in engineering education.
The second early bird registration is valid until Thursday, 27 November 2014.
First Early Bird
Second Early Bird
EXTENDED to 22nd Sep 2014 22nd Sep to 27th Nov 2014 27th Nov to 06th Dec 2014 Delegate US$ 600 US$ 650 US$ 700 1/2 Student US$ 150 US$ 200 US$ 250 2/3 Exhibition Visitor US$ 200 US$ 250 US$ 300 4 Accompanying Person* US$ 100 US$ 150 US$ 200 5 ABET Workshop US$ 100 US$ 100 US$ 100 6Please read below information before making a registration
Delegates registering before the first early bird deadline will also receive an invitation to the participating societies’ lunches and dinner. Access is limited and by invitation only!
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
You should contact email@example.com describing the nature of your error.
Which credit card do we accept online?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Is there any charge for paying by credit card online for registration?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
Where do I find the 3 digit (CVV) security number?
The security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know if my payment has been successful?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the reasons for online payment failure?
(If your payment gets failed, you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Unable to process your Transaction’.)
The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
Who should I contact if I have a query on online payment?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Thursday between 9:00 am to 6.00 pm)
If you have already registered and you wish to access your registration profile with your registration password please click belowDelegate Login CLOSED